Doeslimited resources trouble you? Is the security of your website a major concern for you? If the answer is yes, it’s time to search for some of the best dedicated servers to help your website grow in a safe environment.
This article is going to be your perfect guide to purchase a dedicated server for your website.
Dedicated servers in brief
A dedicated server hosting is a type of service where the user tenures a complete server by himself rather than sharing it with other web clients.
Dedicated servers will be a beneficial option for you if you have your business’s website online and if your business is growing.
Our responsibility is to help you buy only the best dedicated servers, so here is a list of reasons why dedicated server hosting is better than shared one.
- The benefit of having the entire web server: When you have the entire server yourself, you also have more resources. By choosing dedicated hosting, you also allow yourself to have enormous space only for your website. Your website is free to use all the server’s disk space, RAM, and bandwidth.
- Speed: Running a business is not easy, and we understand your concern about retaining as many customers as possible on your website. With a dedicated hosting speed, your website enhances because, unlike a shared hosting server, it is all yours. Thus, there is now nothing to interrupt the working of your website.
- Security: While your website was on a shared server, the problem of keeping your resources safe would have always arrived. With dedicated servers, you don’t have to worry about it. They have firewalls and security monitoring options that protect your data from malware attacks. Data separation helps to protect your information because the site’s info is now present on your personal server.
How to select the best dedicated server for your website?
Many factors play a prominent role in selecting a dedicated server for your website, such as cost, website’s purpose, user’s preferences, hosting provider, etc.
- Cost: The price of dedicated servers depends on many factors, such as the RAM you choose. The lower will be the server’s RAM, the lower will be its price. Bandwidth plays the same role in cost determination; charges increase with the increase in bandwidth.
- Website’s purpose: You can also use the dedicated server for gaming other than using it for business websites. Many gaming apps have been using it, such as Call of Duty and even BGMI. You first need to know the purpose of buying a server, and then you can choose according to that.
- User’s preferences: Dedicated servers come in various forms when we talk in terms of operating systems. There are different dedicated servers such as Windows dedicated server, Linux dedicated server, etc. The users can choose a dedicated server that suits their needs.
- Hosting provider: The quality and price of the dedicated servers highly depend on the hosting provider that you choose. To buy the best dedicated servers in India, we suggest you buy from a well-known hosting provider such as Esteem host or DigitalSeverHosting
Can you rent a dedicated server?
India’s dedicated server rent price varies largely on many factors such as the CPU, disc space, and bandwidth. As a result, the expense of renting a server varies from Rs. 3,700 to Rs. 22,000 per month.
The idea of renting a server is better than buying a server because when you purchase a server, the upfront cost of upgrading the server has to be paid by you, which is not the case when renting a server.
You can also rent cloud servers which are cheaper than renting a dedicated server. With dedicated servers, you get complete control over the physical server. However, when you choose cloud servers, you get only the virtual server that the virtual hosting provider controls.
Cloud servers are cheap because you only pay for the space that you use and not for the server’s infrastructure as in dedicated servers.
Linux or Windows dedicated server, which one to choose?
Linux dedicated server is preferred over windows dedicated server because of its low price. As Linux is open-source software, its prices are below that of windows. Windows server generally provides a wider range and support than that of Linux. On the other hand, the security and reliability of the Linux server are more than the Windows one.
Both of them are available at different costs in the market. Deciding which server to choose completely depends on your needs. You can surf both Linux and Windows dedicated servers in India to see various plans that different companies are providing.
Web server cost in India:
The cost of web servers varies greatly, and it is no less than a mission to pick the best dedicated server for your business that has a low cost.
Several companies will provide you with cheap dedicated servers in India, such as DigitalHostingServer, BlueHost, MilesWeb, etc.
The prices depend on storage, metered/unmetered bandwidth, SSD storage, number of websites, number of domains, location of the server, root access, cPanel, database, GIT access, SSH access, etc.
- Storage: The capacity of servers have different varieties, such as 16GB RAM, 28GB RAM, and 60GB RAM.
- Metered/Unmetered bandwidth: Metered servers usually get a measured amount of bandwidth measured in GB per month. In contrast, unmetered servers do not have a fixed bandwidth. Rather, they have a port size, and the user can use unlimited bandwidth as long as it fits in the given port size. The metered bandwidth varies from 5 TB to 20 TB generally and can vary from company to company, and the port size varies within 1Mps, 10Mps, and 100Mps.
- SSD storage: SSD stands for Solid-State Drivers, which are capable of storing information on the website. They are more advanced than the standard hard-disk drivers because they provide faster and more reliable hosting. It is a huge evolution in data storage technology.
- Root access: Various companies provide complete root access to their user about different plans. Generally, root access to the server comes with a slightly expensive plan, but in the end, it is worth getting the root access of your server.
- Git and SSH access: Git is open-source software that allows you to access the files present in the Git archives. The SSH is also known as Secure Shell, a remote administration protocol that allows users to modify their remote servers.
Companies usually provide such access along with a much costly plan.
The Bottom Line
The final decision to choose a dedicated server for your business depends on you; companies provide countless plans to buy different types of servers. If you live in India, you can choose servers located in India, and similarly, based on the cost, you can choose a cheap dedicated server in India that isn’t going to cost you much. One of the best and affordable platforms in Esteem Host. It is top-notch in the server and hosting business.